The emergency plumbers Newcastle home and business owners can rely on.
There’s nothing worse than a plumbing emergency in the middle of the night. The question stands: should you wait until the morning as your house fills with water? Or should you call a plumber to fix the problem now?
Even worse is the suspicion of a gas leak. In the middle of the night, many homeowners pass this off as “just a suspicion” or choose to leave it until the morning. This can be incredibly dangerous for your family’s health and safety. It’s always better to be safe than sorry in the event of a potential gas leak.
Unexpected plumbing or gas fitting emergencies can cause thousands of dollars worth of damage if left unrepaired. It can be absolutely catastrophic, leaving you with walls, floors, pipes, and other household items in need of repair or replacement.
We know how much of a hassle this can be. We also know how dangerous unrepaired plumbing and gas fitting problems can be, which is why we offer round-the-clock emergency plumbing services to keep Newcastle home and business owners safe.
Emergency plumbing and gas fitting services are always available at Newcastle Plumbing – with no call-out fee insight.
Our normal business hours are 8 am to 4 pm from Monday to Friday, but if you give us a call on (02) 4942 3300, we can have one of our professional team members to your home or business within the hour.
We’ll be there when you need us most. For the most experienced emergency plumbers Newcastle has to offer, get in touch with Newcastle Plumbing now on (02) 4942 3300..
What is considered a plumbing or gas fitting emergency?
Unrepaired plumbing and gas fitting emergencies can leave your home or business out of action for days, weeks, or even months. The impact can be catastrophic, which is why it’s important to have a reliable emergency plumber on speed-dial to be there when you need assistance.
A common question home and business owners ask themselves: what is considered an emergency? A blocked toilet isn’t quite as serious as a potential gas leak. So what should you call an emergency plumber for?
Some of the most common emergencies in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, and the Hunter include:
- Ruptured pipes. If a pipe has been ruptured, an experienced plumber will need to address the situation. Your first point of call: shut off the water supply. Your second point of call: Newcastle Plumbing!
- A burst or a clogged toilet. When a toilet gets clogged, the toilet will overflow, leading to an unpleasant mess. Give our experienced and licensed team of plumbers a call ASAP.
- A broken hot water system. There’s nothing worse than a cold shower – or a boiling hot one! Temperature control can be a serious issue when gas or electric hot water systems start to malfunction. Symptoms of a malfunction include a dripping tank, odorous water, or off-coloured water. Hot water systems have a tendency to burst, so if you notice any problems, be sure to call Newcastle Plumbing. We’re specialists in both gas and electric hot water systems and have been helping local Novocastrians for more than 25 years!
- Blocked sewer and storm drains. This kind of emergency can be very unpleasant. If the sewer is blocked, there might be other blockages like storm drains, bathroom basins, toilets, and more. Plus, there can be bubbling toilets, sewage, and water pooling around the sewage system. Your first point of call – us!
- Leaking/gushing showers. A shower running out of control in the middle of the night is a nightmare! The first thing you should do is shut off or isolate the water , then call an experienced plumber to visit the house and deal with the situation for you. Here at Newcastle Plumbing, we offer an obligation free quote and zero call out fees, so you can rest assured you’re in safe hands.
- Obstructed gutters and downpipes. We all forget to clean out our gutters… but it’s important to keep on top of it, otherwise emergencies can occur. Obstructed roofing and guttering can cause a buildup of water in the bathroom, kitchen, and other areas of the house – and it can be catastrophic. If you notice an obstruction, let us know and we’ll get onto it. Our work is always of the highest industry standard.
- Gas leak detection. Gas leaks can be a serious hazard. Even the smallest spark can cause a gas fire or explosion. If you suspect there’s a gas leak in your home or business, call us immediately. With our emergency service, you know we’re always there when you need us.
What kind of emergency services do you offer?
We offer a wide range of emergency plumbing services in Newcastle and Lake Macquarie, including:
- Blocked drains, toilets, and sinks
- Roof, downpipe, and guttering blockages
- Shower leak repairs
- Gas leak detection and repairs
No matter the scenario, we want to ensure you feel comfortable and safe inside your home or business. Get in touch with our team of professional emergency plumbers now on (02) 4942 3300.
If you have a burst pipe or tap leak, we recommend turning off the main valve to prevent water damage and flooding. This can also help with your next water bill – a leaking pipe or tap can be expensive!
Alternatively, if you suspect you have a gas leak, be sure to turn off the gas supply at the meter as soon as possible. We also recommend opening all the doors and windows to help with ventilation.
Otherwise, after calling our team of emergency plumbers in Newcastle, all you need to do is relax. Our team will arrive within the hour to analyse the situation and complete the repairs required to ensure your home is in working order.
Our vans are stocked with the parts and tools needed to get the job done quickly and efficiently. You can count on our plumbers to solve your plumbing or gas fitting problems within the hour.
Why should I choose Newcastle Plumbing?
The benefit of choosing Newcastle Plumbing is the fact we have the manpower required to send someone out as soon as we get the call. Unlike smaller businesses, we have the resources to ensure a qualified plumber is available within the hour, giving you peace of mind.
If work needs to be done, we will provide an on-the-spot obligation free quote. There’s no (water) pressure to take on our services.
Our customers have been wrapped with our reasonable pricing and quick service in the past:
“We would never use anyone else but Newcastle Plumbing. They are always prompt, their work is top-notch and we are ALWAYS pleasantly surprised at how reasonable the cost has been no matter what we have had done. A very big thank you to Dave for going above and beyond in looking after us (kitchen tap situation) we very much appreciated it and will certainly be calling when we get the new kitchen in.”
“They are prompt and reliable and have never had a problem with something they have fixed. Highly recommend these guys for anyone wanting a good honest plumber to get the job done right and give an honest opinion.”
We pride ourselves on our growing reputation as a trusted Newcastle and Lake Macquarie Plumber. Our tradesmen and customer service team is always professional, courteous and friendly. We only use the best suppliers to ensure our work is always of the highest industry standard.
Put simply, we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and efficient emergency plumbers which Newcastle has to offer – and we think our customers would agree!
Contact the best emergency plumbers Newcastle has to offer
We’re the emergency plumbers Newcastle home and business owners trust. Our friendly team of Newcastle and Lake Macquarie Plumbers are always available and on-call to assist with any and all plumbing emergencies as they arise.
Get in touch with Newcastle Plumbing now on (02) 4942 3300.